Subject: [Leica] Ken Burns misfired - so far
From: mark at (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 16:48:44 -0400

> Sonny - The accuracy of documentaries is apparently becoming suspect.
> NPR's "On the Media" did a story on this last weekend.  "March of the
> Penguins" had factual errors to mention one well known example they
> they cited.  Michael Moore's stuff also plays pretty loose with the
> facts when it suits his purposes, they said.
> See:
> Regards,
> Dick
Luc Jacquet having done the Penguins not Burns - the accuracy of filmed
documentaries in general is becoming suspect like in general all of them by
How about the accuracy of non fiction books on the bookshelf are they still
Speakers on Lecture circuit OK?

I think non-fiction had turned out to be not what its cracked up to be.
We can still trust fiction.

Mark William Rabiner

I'm reading Agatha Christie Murder on the orient express.
If I like it she has 999 other books I can read till the year 2525.

Replies: Reply from chs2018 at (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] Ken Burns and those dirty penguins)