Subject: [Leica] OUBIO: If you have one of these, I'd like to know...
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 11:44:44 -0400

the short answer: i don't think they made an OUBIO like one you describe.

the OUBIO's function was to functionally convert a viso II or III
into a Viso I/PLOOT and enable it to mount older screw-mount viso
lenses (e.g., 200/f4 Telyt.)

to fulfil this function, the OUBIO needs to mount to the
front of a viso II/III, necessitating an M-bayonet to the OUBIO's rear.
it needs to accept screwmount viso lenses, requiring a
thread mount to the OUBIO's front.  in addition, the OUBIO's thickness
makes up for the smaller flange distance on the Viso II and III as
compared with Viso I/PLOOT.

-rei