Subject: [Leica] Drive failure
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 19:06:35 -0700 (PDT)

I had a Western Digital My Book go belly up on me, without it's really
having gotten a lot of stressful use. So now I have a Seagate for Time
Machine, the iomega I just made a bootable clone, and a Verbatim as a
straight file archive.

The Western Digital always had problems with sleeping and waking.