Subject: [Leica] Obviously debased standards
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 01:02:56 +0200

Good on you Jim! well deserved and my congratulations

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

PS.- If I say "saludos cordiales compadre!", can you understand it?.
This mind's in Spanish ...almost South American Spanish language,
compadre is "my friend", "my companion".

El 23/09/2009, a las 2:09, Jim Shulman escribi?: