Subject: [Leica] Obviously debased standards
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 20:09:53 -0400

Even the LHSA's "Viewfinder" must be scraping the bottom of the barrel-the
most recent issue included one of my shots from last year ("Genetics")-which
was, to say the least, a bit of a contrast from the rest of the fare in that
issue.

That image was also posted to the LUG last year, and can be seen at
http://www.blurb.com/books/612851

For those who are film fans, I urge you to check out Tom Abrahamsson's piece
(in the same "Viewfinder" issue) on shooting a cache of 1931 nitrate stock
(now rated as ISO 1 or thereabouts.)

Jim Shulman

Wynnewood, PA

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Obviously debased standards)