Subject: [Leica] This is why LenRentals.com rules
From: red735i at earthlink.net (red735i at earthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 23:10:58 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

In general, could you do this in these days, or would the client throw a fit?

Remember, the choice is S2/other MF Digi vs maybe a Canon/Nikon Digi-SLR

I did not know you bill the equipment separately......  so the $2K a day is
for the Photgraphers' time only?

FRANK F

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] This is why LenRentals.com rules)