Subject: [Leica] Family Reunion
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 15:20:04 -0400

Yes! What a beautiful and distinguished-looking bunch.
And which one is you, Richard? (Not that you're not one or the other!)

What a great and heartwarming family story, too. A bit like my own
(ha!), only my
ancestor came penniless and without prospects from Germany 10
generations
ago. Took us about 9 generations before all the offspring got to
college, though!

?howard