Subject: [Leica] Family Reunion
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 21:42:47 -0700

http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/Man09/content/bin/images/large/L9992597.jpg

34 years ago, we immigrated to this country. We were poor and without
much chance of upward mobility if we were to stay in Hong Kong. I
probably would not have progressed beyond high school, due to the lack
of funds. In 2009, Father has 11 grandchildren, with 4 grandchildren
getting higher education currently and probably all grandchildren will
go to colleges. America is truly the Land of Opportunities and
Diversity.

Lots more to come, but probably mainly interesting to us only :-)

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog:

Replies: Reply from dennis at hale-pohaku.net (Dennis) ([Leica] Family Reunion)