Subject: [Leica] IMG: Mississippi Weekend Trip
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 09:30:41 -0400

Chris, I really liked the Mississippi Natchez Trace photo in this
series.  It seemed to have really limited depth of field in front of
and behind the hay bale.  It looks like a photo of a miniature set.  I
have only seen this seen this "miniature" effect with tilt & shift
lenses.  What lens did you really use or did you insert blur with
Photoshop?

Thanks,

Richard
CLOMPUS