Subject: [Leica] four...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 14:40:41 -0700

Steve,
I think this is the better of the two mirror photos, although I can't put my
finger on but maybe it's the eyes right into the camera?
Damn fine photo moment! Kids you just gotta love working with them.
And yes I bet you do miss them now you're out on the west coast and out of
doctoring!
Never mind I know you have a treasure trove of kids photos to edit and work
your way through to come up with another book! We're all waiting! :-)
cheers,
ted