Subject: [Leica] Travel Snaps
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 08:55:17 -0700

Bob Adler showed: WOW!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Hi Bob,
Thank you for taking us along on the trip I had a wonderul time! :-)
Enjoying photo moment after moment! There are so many interesting
photographs in this selection it truly is difficult to select the best.
I would see one I thought was great only to move it and the thought to a
sort of second choice on the next mouse click as another more moving
enlarged on the screen!

I can imagine the chore, but a "nice chore" :-) working your way through
3400 photos and I hardly think this selection is the final cut out of the
lot. These are smashing good photographs.

I kept thinking "Wow I'd like to see that one on 13X19 paper size."
"Jeeeessshhh look at that, wonderful!":-) Then going back and forth
comparing image to image! I really did have a wonderful time on the trip!
Thanks for having me along! :-)

These are without question, a celebration of a wedding date never to be
forgotten! Congratulations to you and your wife. Now you've only got 40 more
to go to catch-up to Irene and myself as we celebrate our 60th on the 15th
of next month!:-)
Actually we'll be attending the Leica Seminar on the day! :-) I think it
will be a celebration to remember also!

Good on you!
cheers,
ted