Subject: [Leica] Travel Snaps
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 22:11:22 -0700 (PDT)

My wife and I celebrated our 20th anniversary by taking a once-in-a-lifetime
trip to the Mediterranean on a cruise ship. We flew to Barcelona, spent a
couple of days seeing that city's wonders, then embarked on a whirlwind
adventure stopping in Monoco, Florence, Naples, Amalfi Coast, Pompei, Rome,
Mykonos, Athens, Istanbul, Kusadasi, and Venice. Then flew to London for a
couple of days exploration.

The equipment is OT; I struggled greatly with what system to use. Given that
I would most likely never see this part of the world again and wanted the
greatest flexibility in focal lengths and varying weather and light
situations, I opted not to take the M system. So my apologies to anyone
offended by posting images not taken with a Leica system.

At any rate, here are what I consider to be the best of the 3,400+ images
taken. I hope you enjoy them, and I always appreciate comments and critiques.

http://www.raflexions.com/Europe

Best,
Bob
 Bob Adler