Subject: [Leica] R-Series Owners Stranded?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 10:51:08 -0400

At 11:01 PM 9/16/2009, you wrote:
>The DMR is slow, big and heavy by modern standards but the file
>quality is gorgeous and it maintains the lens' auto-aperture
>feature.  I bought a backup DMR.  Beyond this my crystal ball is
>outside its design parameters.
>
>Doug Herr

We will be watching what you do.  I hope Leica lives up to the
promise of something for the R owners.  I have some great R lenses
that I don't plan on selling.  So far, my choices are using them on
my R6.2 and R8 with film or using the Novoflex adapter on my
Canons.  I never got a DMR but probably should have.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com