Subject: [Leica] paper?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 10:46:22 -0400

At 10:10 AM 9/17/2009, you wrote:
>I was over at BH Photo yesterday and I saw a wide array of paper for
>digital printers.
>What's the best kind for color? B&W?

Crane Museo Silver Rag and Ilford Gold Fiber Silk are great for both
- kind of a luster finish almost like an air-dried fiber
print.  Crane Museo Portfolio Rag is great for B&W fine art - smooth
cotton finish.  Museo Max is good for matte cotton for both.  I buy
my paper from Shades of Paper:  http://www.shadesofpaper.com/  Great
service and prices.  Look for stuff on sale.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] paper?)