Subject: [Leica] See the video about the M9 at Solms?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 13:43:12 +1000

Vick, if you ever get a chance to observe how the rangefinder is adjusted
and how that sensor location is measured and calibrated, you might get a
better sense of the level of tolerances and skills that they are working
with.
If you are interested in an hour long video interview with Stefan Daniel
discussing the M9 design and features and other Leica issues, it is
available here from Michael Reichmann http://www.vimeo.com/6344220