Subject: [Leica] Leica Trica
From: Neil.Beddoe at raidllp.com (Neil Beddoe)
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 13:18:01 +0100

I bought a second AIS 28mm f2.8 because he raved about it as the sharpest
lens Nikon makes.  It's sharp but it isn't THE sharpest of course but I'm
still glad I bought it because it vignettes like crazy and I like the look
of the pictures.

I look at his site because it's nice to get someone else to confirm that the
lens I've just bought is good no matter how unscientific his opinion.

Neil