Subject: [Leica] Leica Trica
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 05:24:25 -0400

> Ken Rockwell really does write the most absurd b*llocks doesn't he?
> His web site is the most inconsistent site on equipment I have read.
>
> On 9 Sep, 2009, at 07:33, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

He'll say some smart stuff but then also some real dumb stuff.
I check his site about once every 3 weeks I think.
Or it just pops up in a nikon google search.
But he also shoots Canons.

He's backing the M9 as the ultimate camera to a much of DSLR users.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Leica Trica)