Subject: [Leica] leitax conversion...
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 12:24:10 -0700

On Aug 30, 2009, at 11:59 AM, Philippe Amard wrote:

> Steve,
> a) kudos on your talents as an engineer :-) ,
> b) can't wait to see some results posted ;-)
> c) shame on a German company that never kept its promises :-(
>
> I do wish you well - probably better now that you've found the way
> out.

thanks for your kudos Philippe, I hope they are not premature...

though I thought about this and put it off for many months.

Now we have Leica's statement that the R10 will not happen.

This is my solution, I think a good one...

I certainly I love the lens and the camera, all indications are that
they will make beautuful music together,  we'll see...

merci et amities, Steve