Subject: [Leica] BOATING PAD - Sailing on "Bewitched"
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 08:04:41 -0400

Thanks Sonny.  Leading all lines to the cockpit means you never have
to go forward on a pitching deck to reduce sail.  It's much safer and
something I certainly appreciate more and more as I get older.  OTH,
leading them all aft also means the foredeck is a nest of lines so
when you do have to go forward, say to pick up a mooring, you have to
be very careful where you put your feet.

That said, the Stone Horse is my favorite pocket cruiser.  She's great
fun to sail and perfectly suited for the waters of the Bay and the
Sound.

The Bayfield sloop is a pretty little boat.  Where did you sail her?

Regards,

Dick