Subject: [Leica] barcelona streets at night
From: boklm at mars-attacks.org (nicolas vigier)
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 15:06:10 +0200

On Thu, 27 Aug 2009, Steve Barbour wrote:

>> nicolas vigier wrote:
>>> Hello people !
>>> Here are some pictures of barcelona at night :
>>> http://n0x.org/pg/barcelona_night/
>>> I am new to this list, and this is the first pictures I'm posting here.
>>> I am using mainly a Konika Hexar RF with 3 M-Hexanan lenses : 50mm f2,
>>> 28mm f2.8 and 90mm f2.8.
>
> Nicolas,
>

> bonjour and welcome...
>
> I enjoyed greatly your series Barcelona at night, and I have returned to
> it
> several times...
>

> maybe it's my screen or maybe it wasn't really night,  my impression is
> that with one or two exceptions the photos are too bright, and the street
> lights are overexposed...

It was night, but it's true that they are bright, and that streets lights
are overexposed. But there is more details on the dark parts, so I think
it's nice too.

> they would be more correct and much more atmospheric, if they were
> darker...

Maybe. I need to try an other scan to see. Thanks for pointing this.

--
http://n0x.org/

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] barcelona streets at night)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] barcelona streets at night)