Subject: [Leica] barcelona streets at night
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 13:22:01 -0700

> nicolas vigier wrote:
>> Hello people !
>> Here are some pictures of barcelona at night :
>> http://n0x.org/pg/barcelona_night/
>> I am new to this list, and this is the first pictures I'm posting
>> here.
>> I am using mainly a Konika Hexar RF with 3 M-Hexanan lenses : 50mm
>> f2,
>> 28mm f2.8 and 90mm f2.8.

Nicolas,

bonjour and welcome...

I enjoyed greatly your series Barcelona at night, and I have returned
to it several times...

maybe it's my screen or maybe it wasn't really night,  my impression
is that with one or two exceptions the photos are too bright, and the
street lights are overexposed...

they would be more correct and much more atmospheric, if they were
darker...

n'est-ce pas ?

Steve

Replies: Reply from boklm at mars-attacks.org (nicolas vigier) ([Leica] barcelona streets at night)