Subject: [Leica] Upgrading to Snow Leopard
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 13:23:20 -0700

You're right; restoring from a good copy of Time Machine can be
relatively simple and easy, but if you've got 400Gb on your hard
drive you better have a day free.

In any case, a bootable clone is a good idea, as it also is a second
backup which is (unfortunately) sometimes needed. I _never_ have just
one backup of my photos.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design