Subject: [Leica] Annual dispatch (Philippe Amard)
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (bob palmieri)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 21:56:40 -0500

On Aug 26, 2009, Philippe Amard wrote:

> Post more

Well... in the Try To Catch the Critters in Action category here's
one from last week.  These guys sometimes hover for a few seconds;
long enough to draw a bead on them at close range with the Telyt.
(As is the case with the birds, I need to get in and try to finesse
the color, saturation & highlights, but here's a rough version:)

http://www.pbase.com/bobsworld/image/116302323

This is the first time I've been able to see what happens to some of
the legs while they're airborne.  Looks kinda like there are some
knees above the level of the top of its head.

Bob Palmieri

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Annual dispatch (Philippe Amard))
Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] Annual dispatch (Philippe Amard))
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Annual dispatch (Philippe Amard))