Subject: [Leica] Annual dispatch (Philippe Amard)
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (bob palmieri)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 10:27:12 -0500

On Aug 27, 2009, Maek Rabiner wrote:

> An impossibly great shot!
>
> Focusing thanks to Canon AF?
>     search and destroy mode?

Thanks for your enthusiasm!

I'm a very primitive guy.

My Image Stabilization System has 3 legs.

My Autofucus is the slide on the Telyt.

Curiously, since I started poking into the last few LUG Digests I
noticed that you're a few steps ahead of me.

My computer is a PowerBook G4.  With the now dim/grey screen.  My RAW
converter is Photoshop CS.

The body hanging off the back of the Telyt is a Canon 20D, my only
digital camera.  When I was doing this last headshot gig I seriously
considered editing the EXIF data on my files so the art director
wouldn't say to the client something like "Your photographer is
shooting with WHAT???"

I'm feeling a real need for the proverbial Global Upgrade.

STAT...

Bob Palmieri