Subject: [Leica] Rescued by a P&S
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 20:07:45 -0500

Larry,

I'm not qualified to comment on the comparison since my last Leica RF and
lenses were some time ago (though I still have CV cameras and lenses).  My
needs require longer lenses and higher ISO's.  But I have a G10, which is in
my car all the time.  For what it is, and the price, and the intended
purpose, it is great.  I'm glad they reduced the pixel count.  I don't think
you will be unhappy, whatever other main camera you wind up with.

Ken
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/20091807_001_clouds.jpg.html