Subject: [Leica] The new M9 and me
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 07:59:47 +0800

All I can say is "amen!" None of that early adapter beta tester stuff
for me either!
Now Leica were, to give them full credit, quite marvelous about
replacing the camera
when the shutter failed and fixing that camera when 23 days later the
dead pixels blue line
appeared in the CCD - but I don't  want the angst again that was
produced by the experience.

I am with you 1000% on this one Mehrdad.

Howard (hot on Pender today with a - touch wood - perfectly
functioning M8)

Replies: Reply from joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao) ([Leica] The new M9 and me)