Subject: [Leica] Wired Leica S
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 23:41:08 +0200

I don't know Mark...some of his points are valid. I love Leica as much
as anyone, but sometimes it is good to see things from a dispassionate
viewpoint of a neutral observer. Hopefully he will be wrong and the S
will be a huge success--if not, it and the M9 may well be the last
camera models launched by Leica.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain