Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 34 - Phx's - Nancy, Fr.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 16:06:27 -0400

> http://tinyurl.com/mkjn3c
> Alternate
> http://tinyurl.com/lm5yms
>
> Comments and criticism always welcome.
> Salutations cordiales de Metz
> Philippe

Gorgeous glow
Wish it said in the metadata it was shot with a LEICA D VARIO-ELMARIT
14-50mm/F2.8-3.5 lens. But I read between the lines. And looked it up.

And I wish I knew how much Leica was really involved with the making of that
lens. Was it really their baby?
Or did they sell Panasonic their name.
Or split the difference? I have a feeling it was really Leica.

ISO 100! Grainless!
What is an L1 tripod?
I Googled it.
Came up ziltch.

Wide open 2.8 on a big fat zoom at 4 seconds on a tripod I'd have gone for
stopping down one or two and gone with 8 or 16 seconds and hoped for a
better glow.
That's the beauty of tripod shooting. You have all those options.
Love it when the people are blurry because they are shifting around.
Which right now a few are on the right.

Get a Gitzo.

Mark William Rabiner