Subject: [Leica] [imgs] Inglesham Church Lightrrom gallery
From: philipprice80 at yahoo.com (Philip Price)
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 04:30:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Douglas, Thanks for the link, your pictures are great, and gave me a fix
this morning. Later today I will go to Tyseley station here in Birmingham to
catch the Shakespeare Express coming through. In the down direction it is
always working engine first, and because of the gradient the engine is
always working hard so hopefully I will get a picture ! Regards Phil