Subject: [Leica] M9 - not much more expensive than M8?
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 15:26:13 -0700 (PDT)

Richard,

Just go here and install the profiles:
http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/DNG_Profiles
Take your?RAW images from both cameras. In the develop tab click between the
adobe standard and these profiles for?each. You'll notice a BIG difference
in gradation and detail.

Better yet, create your?own specific profile for each of your 2 cameras with
the DNG editor. It's really easy, especially for a propeller head like you
:-)

Whether one system is better than another is moot. Using this tool your
images from both systems will be noticably improved. Isn't that what matters?

Best,
Bob
Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA