Subject: [Leica] M9 - not much more expensive than M8?
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 09:02:25 -0700

I know the feeling. I have various bits of old equipment around, and
I would love to be able to use it again, including Hasselblad. But
from everything I've been able to find out it would be mainly for the
sake of nostalgia, and for that the price is awfully high.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
  /###\   mailto:henningw at archiphoto.com