Subject: [Leica] M9 - not much more expensive than M8?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 18:06:31 -0500

I too hope to some day hang a digital back on my Hassy cm
but we'll again only be using a fraction of our zeiss image circle

Another interesting set of charts
comparing formats
and image circles
<http://www.stitchpix.com/image_circles.html>

for your medium format drooling pleasure
<http://www.captureintegration.com/phase-one/new-backs/>

the P65+ finally hits actual "full frame" 645
(tears and drool flowing freely)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com