Subject: [Leica] Lament for a dying field
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 17:09:22 -0400

To think "the people" want to consume Britney over Salgado confirms
the attitude business wishes us to have.  They are happy to know the
educated elite believe this about the masses.  It is necessary so
that they can get away with exclusively providing it.  No one really
wants it this way rather the PR demands we have it this way and
little else.  Keeps the masses out of the discussion and decision
making.  Except when business interests are on the line like in this
health care debate, then suddenly the masses are bussed to press
conferences to complain about government sponsored euthanasia programs.