Subject: [Leica] 24mm lens has incredible powers...
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 10:16:13 -0500

My only experience with lenses that focused beyond infinity were with
zooms for movie cameras.  SOM Berthiot  Pan Cinor  and Angenieux both
focused past the infinity mark, I suppose so you could be sure
infinity was in focus.   The Pan Cinor generation I first worked with
in the mid 1960's were dogs to focus.  The Angenieux was a much better
performer.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
http://sonc.stumbleupon.com/
Natchitoches, Louisiana
(+31.754164,-093.099080)

If you are wondering, the following abolishes Gmail ads.  ;-)

I enjoy the massacre of ads. This sentence will slaughter ads without
a messy bloodbath.
USA

Message from mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope) ([Leica] 24mm lens has incredible powers...)