Subject: [Leica] FS: Price reductions - Leica Filters, Leica Lens Shades, Fuji GSW690II rangefinder(Texas Leica)
From: michael at hintlian.com (Michael HINTLIAN)
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 10:13:31 -0400

Dear LUG

Final price reductions before all this moves to the auction site.

Many of these filters were never used or put on a lens.  The shades
were bought by me but also never used.  And the Fuji rangefinder is a
camera I had big plans for but my work took a different direction
so, with deep regret Im selling.

Leica Fliters all are black unless indicated otherwise:

5 - Leica E55 Uva - as new, in original packaging $45 each.

1 Leica E55 Uva shows signs of use, 2mm scratch on front surface,
otherwise excellent in original packaging $35

1 Leica E55 YG (yellow-green) as new, in original packaging  $40

1 Leica E39 Y1 (yellow 1), chrome excellent condition, no box.  $28

1 Leica Series 6 Orange, excellent condition, in box.  $18

1 Leica Series 7 Uva, excellent/mint condition $50 (works inside
shade for pre-ASPH 35mm Summilux or other series 7 use.)

1 Leica Series 8/9 (series 8.5) Uva, excellent/mint condition, in
plastic box  $40

LEICA SHADES

1 Leica #12529 shade for first version 19mm f2.8R  ex+ to mint
condition $55

2 ? Leica #12585 shade for 50mm f2.0 both with #14033 plastic cap both
mint- to mint condition $90
each these are the traditional black metal (not plastic) shades for
the 50mm Summicron and other lenses.

Add 3% for PayPal, shipping is a flat $4 (for one filter
or 10) for USPS within the lower 48, elsewhere at cost.

Fuji GSW690 II - the wide angle version of the Fuji 6X9 rangefinder
camera - in truly spectacular condition, counter at 84, includes
instruction book, strap and front cap. I didn't use the camera beyond
several rolls of 220, the 65mm lens produces stunningly sharp 6X9
images. Rangefinder is crisp and accurate. You will not find another
Fuji GSW690 II in this condition (I know, I tried), its
immaculate...and a very cool camera. Price is now $825, I will pay insured
shipping to the lower 48, outside that area insured shipping will be
at cost and paid for by the buyer.  Add 3% for PayPal.

Jpegs available - e-mail me off list.

--
Michael Hintlian

w:  www.hintlian.com