Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M8 body - black with extras....
From: michael at hintlian.com (Michael HINTLIAN)
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 09:47:59 -0400

For reasons of a local power failure I was unable to post this last
night...my apologies to the barkeep for this late entry.

I'm selling my black Leica M8 body, its been used but never abused and
it shows definite cosmetic signs of use - a couple of extremely faint
scratches 4mm long on the screen (no cracks or anything ugly), strap
wear, and so on.  This body has had just less than 2,000 clicks on the
shutter (according to the exif info), no dents, cracks or anything
upsetting...just a certain patina that comes with handling.  I am
making pictures and they will be available via e-mail later today.
Included will be the original box and all the things Leica packed with
the camera - charger, battery, software, manual, etc.  Also included
will be two UV/IR filters (I believe one is 46mm and I know the other
is 39mm) which are both in excellent condition showing only minor
signs of use.  Basically, you bring the lenses and you are ready to
boogie.

Price for this package will be $2295 which includes shipping to the
lower 48 USA - shipping will be at cost to anywhere else.  If you use
PayPal, you know the drill and add 3%.  I might be interested in
trades for M6ttl or MP bodies and cash as an option.

I've used the camera for a number of assignments and personal work.
While my website is still in "beta" with a single gallery put up only
this week - its all work made with the M8 in Central America.  An
intern is currently reworking better "finished" images for the final
version in Lightroom but these provide an idea of what the camera has
been about for me.

Best to all!

Michael

--