Subject: [Leica] drobo question
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 09:09:37 +1000

Hi Mark, yes when the name "Rabiner" is in a LUG post it automatically gets
put in a separate storage system ;-) ;-) ;-)
Mine too!
How about prints AND backed up files and negatives or transparencies?
 You really don't want literally hundreds of thousands of prints stacked up
in your study though. Maybe better to print the ones the best ones!
No guarantees that files or even negatives will be usable/readable in the
future though. For the very large majority of us, It's not going to matter a
whole lot!