Subject: [Leica] FS 7-31-09: 15mm Voigtlander 4.5 w/LTM->M Adapter: WHOOPS!
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 10:27:00 -0500

I just stumbled across the included accessory viewfinder in an
unlikely place: where it was supposed to be.  Consider this an
amendment to my original posting.  It will be included at the asking
price previously stated.

--Bob

==On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 9:26 AM, Robert D. Baron<rbaron at concentric.net>