Subject: [Leica] FS 7-31-09: 15mm Voigtlander 4.5 w/LTM->M Adapter
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 09:26:15 -0500

I'm selling this only because I just bought the newer M mount version.
 I'm the original owner; I've had it for maybe 7 or 8 years but used
it lightly.  It is very clean.

It is black and comes with both caps,  the box and "instructions" but
not with any accessory viewfinder.  The LTM->M adapter is one I think
I bought from Stephen Gandy at CameraQuest (who maybe also sold me the
lens); it has 28-90 inscribed on it.

$225 including insured USPS Priority Mail shipping in the lower 48,
elsewhere at cost.  PayPal is undesirable but acceptable.

If interested please contact me off list at rbaron at concentric dot net

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City