Subject: [Leica] Seagate
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 07:06:00 +0200

Tina, if you have to carry files back and forth, how many? In this day
of 32 GB flash cards, perhaps using one of those for transport would
do? Surely all that physical movement cannot be good for a drive's
mechanism, so something that does not have moving parts should be a
good solution.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain