Subject: [Leica] Any comparison between the 18mm Elmar to the WATE?
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 21:37:47 -0700

You going to give me a digital body for the 18 Super Duper?  I don't have
one.

Finder comment was for those that have never looked through one.. it is a
shock, and significantly worse than the SWC finder......

Frank Filippone
red735i at earthlink.net
\

The Hasselblad Super wide had a very distorted viewfinder thingie.
Never got in the way of its acclaimed.
Never stopped me from using it. I used a borrowed one for over a month.
Distorted finders for classical ultrawide are par for the course.
And that was the film days.
If your using it now with a digital body you're getting all the feedback you
need; all over again.

Mark William Rabiner