Subject: [Leica] D700 50'cron update
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 17:04:16 -0500

John,

I won't attempt to answer  for Dave and the Nikon, but it is not too bad on
my Oly E-510. Once you get used to which way the rings move, you can open up
to focus, then just close down enough to reach somewhere between 6.3 and 11
without taking the camera away from the eye.  With the camera set on "A",
the autoexposure takes care of things.  Of course, for more precise aperture
selection, the desired value can be set exactly.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA