Subject: [Leica] OT: Eurotrip Question
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 21:32:45 +0200

Visa and Mastercard don't work well in Denmark. It's rather
provincial. You have to have "Dankort" (cards issued in Denmark) and
they charge 5% on every purchase if you use Visa or Mastercard that
isn't issued in Denmark. It's a farmer community with all that
entails.

Just take a few crowns and skip that country as soon as you can. It'll
be just fine.

Plastic money is best everywhere else. Denmark is an exception.
They're way behind. They like it like that.

Daniel