Subject: [Leica] mac-windoz
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 00:04:40 -0400

Mac Powerbook batteries are replaceable except in the Airs.  Two
seconds to change.  It sounds to me that Sonny's machine may have some
power management problem that need to be addressed.

I'm typing this message on one of the current generation Airs and
trust that I will have as many problems with its battery that I had
with the half-dozen other PowerBooks I've used over the years, i.e.,
none.

OTH, I'm having a tough time calibrating the screen for photography. I
think the screen in the Airs may not have the dynamic range and gamut
of the other PowerBooks in the line.

Regards,

Dick