Subject: [Leica] What is Rosetta
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 12:09:48 -0700 (PDT)

I tried vuescan, and silverfast.

Hated both of them as being non-intuitive with a steep learning curve. I've
been using the Minolta software so long, since 2000, that I can get it to do
pretty much what I want.

Actually, I don't believe in doing more at the scan step then pulling in to
touch each end of the histogram, but then again I don't do much color -
don't mess with ICE, and only rarely go for a de-graining.