Subject: [Leica] IMG: Four days in Warsaw
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 08:50:33 +0200

Jerry, my family's history is equally painful on my father's side: see
my obituary of him http://www.nathanfoto.com/far.html

But societies evolve, and the Poland of today is a very different
place from the Poland of 1939, 1945, 1968 or even 1989. As indeed is
Germany, another place which I visit with great pleasure.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu