Subject: [Leica] IMG: Four days in Warsaw
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 20:02:36 -0700

Nathan,

As much as I can appreciate your photos of Warsaw, my feelings have to
be different.  All of my mothers family was murdered in Poland,
most by the Nazis, the rest by Poles.

I understand why your feelings can be different from mine.  It is a
cultural thing.  I never forget.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jefffery Smith) ([Leica] IMG: Four days in Warsaw)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Four days in Warsaw)