Subject: [Leica] Platinum duotone for B&W
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 18:12:50 -0500

I think they look great.  I used to use duotones, but now use "toned" RGB
images.  Some of the tools like PK Sharpener only work with RGB or CMYK.  I
also use some of the .ahu curves from TZ Tones (can't seem to find the site
right now).  They have various "platinum", "palladium", "kallitype" and such
to tweak.  My (out of date) website (www.kencarney.com) uses "platinum warm
medium".  Doesn't look much like any platinum prints I made, but I like it
anyway.

Ken