Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Eastern Sierra
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 19:58:15 -0700

Tina,

I would like to try that knee operation, but at 80 years old, I doubt if
my insurance would go for it.  Also
I cannot afford to be out of work for the recovery time.  I get no sick
leave.

BTW, Bodie is worth the trip. Most of the times when I wanted to go
there, the roads were closed due
to snow  (I like traveling in May)

Jerry