Subject: [Leica] To Sell or Not to Sell
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 03:35:07 -0400

White or light grey monster lenses indistinguishable from the Canon
signature look have been made by nikon for decades. Check the B&H listing.
Those adds with all the guys with the white gloss for Canon are a joke.
They could all be shooting with Nikons.
Though we somehow know differently.

People who use their cameras seriously have a more refined technique.
They just don't rely on the AF. The manually override in all kinds of ways.
Its faster than picking focus points.

There's always on the internet a lot of complaining by people who
continually trade gear back and forth and never really master any of it.
What they need is a reason to complain so they can trade it in for some new
thing.

Mark William Rabiner